AMUNDI FUNDS WELLS FARGO US EQUITY MID CAP - A USD (C)
|As of 09/12/2019|
|28.87%||-15.17%||24.98%||-9.44%||9.61%||5.71%||206.05 USD||51.30M USD|
Aiming to benefit from the sweet spot of the US equity market
Amundi Funds Wells Fargo US Mid Cap invests mainly in medium capitalisation equities in the United States with a rigorous value approach and a defensive bias.
The sub-fund does not offer any performance or capital guarantee.
An attractive US asset class with long term structural benefits
- A real US focus asset class: US Midcap companies have 80% of their income from the US1
- An attractive asset class in the sweet spot of the US equity market, with more upside potential than US large cap and greater downside protection than US small caps
- Midcap equities have outperformed large cap equities on both an absolute and risk-adjusted basis, historically and have done so with incredible consistency1
1.Past market trends are not indicative of future market behaviour
Midcap lives in the sweet spot of company’s life cycle
Potentially more benefits
More upside potential (able to « control their own destiny ») compared to large caps thanks to a good runway to move the « value creation needle »
Potentially less risks
Less fundamental risk than small cap, thanks to:
- A balance sheet safety
- Product/service diversification
Amundi & Wells Fargo Asset Management
- Unique co-branded mutual fund initiative between 2 financial powerhouses
- Two complementary business models
- Global exclusivity with Amundi
Detailed product information
Past performance is not indicative of future returns.